I am 20+ and many of us by this age have relationship stuff, commitments and lots of you may you know
Hi, dear readers ….
I am preoccupied by love….. Yap … this is how it is.
And it’s a long story …. Which starts many years back… but here at this post I will be discussing how to overcome the feeling of love.😛
I am 20+ and many of us by this age have relationship stuff, commitments and lots of you you know… sex XOXon…😝💏 oops don’t go so deep.
But I am particular focusing about is -“how it is to be a single woman.”
Soon after the college when I graduated my main aim was to get job… and become self independent. Which to irony in Indian society … because you know it’s like another version of dowry demand.
I got job but I lost many things …( which i am not going to mention).
For more please click link below 👇
How it’s feel to be alone.
At age of 26 you don’t want to loose your independence but than you are alone and at that moment you realise how much you are dependent on someone for happiness.
There are things you could do alonelike:-
- Listen good music.
- Sleep without disturbance.
- Cook your favourite meal
- Dance 💃like mad person
- Take tour of new places
- Go for shopping
But than these things be useless when
- You listen good music and it remind you of someone you love
- You sleep without disturbance but you dream of that person being with you
- You cook food but it tasteless and you are eating alone
- Dance like mad person but there is no one to witnesses your madness
- You take tour of new places but still you are a stranger
- Go for shopping but there is no one who could carry shopping bags with you.